Installation & Commissioning
Athena PTS has a team of highly skilled and experienced managers, engineers, electricians and jointers, who provide a broad range of electrical installation and contracting services, from single cable joints to large-scale, complex low and high voltage electrical infrastructures.
Our integrated management system is structured in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001, ensuring that quality installations across all sectors, throughout the UK and overseas, both onshore and offshore, are delivered safely, with due respect and care for the environment.
Athena PTS Installation and Contracting Services cover a wide variety of applications such as Contestable Grid Connections, Renewables generation schemes, Industrial / Commercial Developments, water treatment works, substation fit out and refurbishment to name but a few.
Installation and Commissioning Services
- Project and Site Management
- Cable Trenching and Installation
- Cable Jointing and Terminations
- Switchgear and Protection
- Transformer Installation
- Outdoor Switching Compounds
- HV Metered Supplies
- Upgrade and Asset Replacement Works
- Earth Electrode Systems
- Substation Building Services
- Control and Instrumentation
- Infrastructure Monitoring Systems
- Fire and Security Alarm Systems
- Fibre Optic Cable Networks
- Structured Data Services
- Testing and Commissioning