Athena PTS provides efficient operations and maintenance support to owners of electrical networks across the UK and overseas, both onshore and offshore. We can work under simple ad hoc arrangements, providing reactive support at very short notice, or under long-term, structured agreements. Our personnel are focussed on providing proactive and safe assistance in the resolution of electrical supply problems.
Operation and Maintenance Services
- Provision of Senior Authorised Persons
- 24/7/365 Emergency Response
- Ad Hoc Call-out Support
- Safe System of Work Implementation
- Control Operation & Maintenance Agreements (COMA)
- Equipment Maintenance Regimes
- Transformer Oil Sampling and Testing
- Power Quality Analysis
- Removal of Failed Equipment
- Temporary Power Supply Systems
- System Upgrades and Asset Replacement
- Cable Fault Location and Repair
- Root Cause Analysis
- Diagnostic Monitoring and Testing of Existing Installations
- Dilapidation Inspections
- Thermographic Analysis
- Assessments of Existing Installations
- Retro-fit of Control and Monitoring Systems
Failure Analysis and Rectification
Our Operations and Maintenance team is complimented by our in-house Electrical Consultancy and Design and Electrical Installation and Contracting resource, meaning Athena PTS has the capability to undertake in-depth analysis of equipment failures and subsequent asset repair and replacement.
Wherever and Whenever
Athena PTS engineers and technicians have designed, installed and commissioned electrical networks all over the world, meaning we are well-placed to provide operations and maintenance support wherever and whenever it is required – across the globe, and both onshore and offshore.